COLLABORATIONS

SILVER SEQUIN BODYCON DRESS @TOBI

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hi everyone!!
 I've mentioned in my previous post that I'll be styling clothes from TOBI and here is another stunning dress from Tobi, the Online shop you gotta check out. Silver sequins garments and shoes were all over the catwalks of the Fall/Winter 2018/2019 Runways. Have you've seen the sequenced boots? Pretty spectacular.
Anyway, this dress is just an easy mini dress for a night out and rest assured you will stand out. Not only because of the silver sparkly sequence, lol but the fit is amazing.
I love this silver sequin bodycon dress because it's playful and sexy and it's a perfect addition to my closet.
As you can see, it's a long sleeve dress with a high neckline and therefor the perfect party dress during winter.
Throw over your coat, as I have, put some shoes or boots on and tada you're ready for a night out.
I've added my red for coat and red bag and I felt as if Christmas has arrived lol
The silver lace-up satin booties are also from TOBI. However, the booties are from last Fall/ Winter's collection. So when I say that I will be able to wear something for seasons to come, I mean it.
I love this fun silver dress and will definitely wear it to one of those parties you have to take the shine lol.
Tobi has Big Sale on Now, so what are you waiting for.
Shop my SILVER SEQUIN BODYCON DRESS at Tobi and more!!
Happy  Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook