My Look.

BLEND in with NATURE

Monday, November 16, 2015


Hi everyone !!!!!!

Today 's outfit is all about Nude tones which I really love.I have to say its very important to find the correct shade of Nudes ,especially near your face.When choosing a nude tone I always check in the mirror what it does to my facial skin tones.We all have different skin undertones and therefore  have to  make sure the  nude color enhances you and does  not wash your skin tone  out.

Boyfriends Jeans has become THE  jeans  on the streets among the fashionistas . I've decided to style the boyfriends sweater today.This specific sweater is from Zara.I took 3 sizes bigger to create a  slouchy,baggy look.Dig into your boyfriend/Husband/Father's closet and  style the sweater in a outfit of your choice.

For me personally ,I like to combine different shades of Nudes to make a statement.Fall has been very pleasant thus far in Greece and therefore I can still wear a denim shorts.





























































































As you can see I am totally blending in with my surroundings,even my denim shorts matches the wall.
My initial plan was to have a photo shoot in a area which will give me a Wild,Wild West kinda feel but what can I say, I'm halfway there.There are too many man made structures around me,lol.

When it comes to boots,do your own thing.This winter you can rock ankle boots,below the knee and over the knee boots any way you want.

Sweater - Zara
Denim shorts(Bloggers own)
Boots-Migato
Hat -Mparokboutique
Brown bracelet/Bangle - Jools Jewellery

Thank You for Reading !!!!!! xoxo
Be YOU.Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook