COLLABORATIONS

SINDERELLA SHOES

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Classic fairy of Cinderella is so romantic.However,reality sets in for me when I look at pictures of the glass slipper which she wore to the ball.Firstly ,she had tiny feet !And to squash them into those pretty little slippers for an entire evening - must have been sheer torture.

So let me tell you about my pretty,comfortable and practical Sinderella Shoes.

If you have gotten to know anything about me, through my blog,it is that I have been blessed with beautifully big hands and feet.Trying to find a comfortable pair of pumps in my size has definitely  made me wish I have a fairy godmother who would just wave her magic wand and make it a reality.Well,it seems that my fairy godmother has arrived in the form of Sinderella.

Anyone looking at the pictures of these ballerina pumps would probably be thinking"oh no, not another pair of those uncomfortable pumps,pretending to be the most comfortable pair of shoes on this earth!"The designers of these shoes have decided to take our innermost desires of being able to wear comfortable flat shoes that do not squash your toes into one single toe, a reality.










The design of these shoes looks like any pair of pumps you find on the market.What is different though is how they fit on your feet.Each pair has a unique inner sole ,which is like an added cushion to the soles of your feet-almost like walking on "cloud nine".

  These pumps have an elasticated edging which allows for stretching (for women with broad feet ).





 The great rubber sole allows for great traction on the ground,especially during fall when we experience some light showers and for me running from the one shoot to the next.
































Gone are the days of women having to wear high heels in the corporate environment to be taken seriously.These shoes are the perfect match of an office outfit.I can walk out of the office at the end of a long day ,with a smile on my face ,knowing that my feet are as comfortable as when I got out of bed this morning.































Rushing out for drinks with friends,has become such a pleasure in these pumps.They are also a hot topic of conversation while sharing a drink .Who doesn't what to be the topic of conversation ,without having to say a word?Thanks Sinderella for making me the belle of my ball.








Sinderella is a UK based company,but ship their shoes to anywhere in the world.They currently have 8 styles of pumps available which you can order on line,reasonably priced.
Keep an eye out on their website, as they will be launching more styles over the next few months .

Website   http://sinderellashoes.com/

sinderellafootwear on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/CinderellaShoeShop/

sinderellashoes  on Twitter   https://www.google.gr/search?q=Sinderellashoes+on+Twitter&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=LNVRVtGMDsK5sQHauqHoAQ

sinderellaflats on Instagram   https://instagram.com/sinderellaflats/


When buying pumps use my promocode "CharlotteFollowers " and get 40% off within the next 30 days.

Thank You for reading !!!!!! xoxo
Be You .Be Fabulous.

Flats/shoes/pumps - Sinderella Shoes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook