COLLABORATIONS

JORD WATCHES

Sunday, November 29, 2015


Jord© Watches

One of my favorite quotes is:

“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made of – Bruce Lee” ….and what better

way than to keep track of time on a daily basis with a wooden watch from Jord©



I was honored to be given the opportunity to review their watches. What I love about Jord© is that

they offer a free sizing service. Even if you are ordering it online, they have a size guide for you to

measure your wrist prior to ordering your watch.

Opening the box, was truly like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning! I couldn’t wait to see

the beauty that was within. At first glance, I fell in love with it, lying against the cushion inside the

box. The watch fit in perfectly with my lifestyle – one of simplicity, engaging with nature (since the

watch is made of wood) and spending time with loved ones, especially the one who has stolen my

heart and time?





























































Each moment spent with loved ones is precious and to be cherished. I lose track of time during the

day, but glancing down at my wrist reminds me of the precious time I need and want to spend with

loved ones, enjoying each other’s company. And if your partner is always late (as is mine), you can

get him/her their own unique Jord© watch too, just like I did. The watches come in a wide variety of

woods and colours, to suit each and everyone’s taste. The rose gold face of my watch is so on trend

with what is happening in the fashion world, and the soft natural finish of the maple wood used

complements my skin tone beautifully. Let’s not even talk about the crystals on the bezel of my

watch – I feel like a princess who has met my prince charming. My partner’s watch is also made of

maple wood, but his is a darker tone of wood. The lines of his watch are so clean, simple and

masculine. This watch adds the finishing touch to most of his outfits and fits in so well with all that I

love about him – his look, his smell and his ability to now be on time for most things….it is a work in

progress after all. Rome wasn’t built in a day ?
































When I look at our watches on our wrists, I feel that my partner and I share a unique and special

bond. Since time immemorial, love has played an important role in one’s life. We are shaped by the

love of our parents and family, and eventually we are blessed to meet someone that we can share

our most intimate moments with, bare our souls to – forever and ever, especially with a Jord©

watch on our wrists to remind us that each day is not guaranteed, but that we should make the most

of each day that we are given.




































Thank you Jord© for the opportunity to share my time and life with those closest to me.































 Thank You for Reading !!!!!!!xoxo


 

Find Jord Watches on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/JordWoodWatches/

 Jord Home Page:

https://www.woodwatches.com#charlotteniki

https://www.woodwatches.com/series/sidney/maple-and-rose-gold/#charlotteniki





Woman's  Watch -Maple &Rose Gold
Man's Watch -Zebra wood&Maple



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook