COLLABORATIONS

GLITTERING GOLD

Monday, December 07, 2015


Hi everyone !!!!!!!!!

The Festive Season is here and its time to spent with my  family and friends.This time of the year is on going gatherings and celebrations and even though we want to keep warm ,we also want to look fabulous.

I am so in love with this Gold color turtleneck from Toi&Moi.Its a great color for a night out and yet you can still keep warm.
I've paired it with black.I also received this beautiful Gold watch from Klarfwatches and what a great way to incorporate it with my  gold accessories into this outfit.
It definitely added  the Sparkle I needed.




































































This leather jacket has Fabric Insets and therefor so appropriate to style Casual or Smart.Having garments in your closet that are versatile is KEY for every Fashionista.

Thank you for reading !!!!!!!!!xoxo

Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

Gold Turtleneck -Toi&Moi

Pants -(Bloggers Own)

Leather Jacket - Bershka

Gold watch -Klarfwatches (@klarwatches on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook