COLLABORATIONS

GRUNGING

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hi everyone !!!!!
Platforms sandals, shoes and even platform sneakers have been spotted everywhere this season. I just love it because platforms shoes are super comfortable and always make you look taller, if needed. Today my outfit has a grunge style feel to it. When I got these platform shoes from Baroqueboutique (link bellow) , I knew I wanted to pair it with anything else but jeans because as usual, jeans are always the perfect, easiest choice.
This high and low top is from Bershka ( link below) and I've paired it with a black high waist pencil skirt.
The weather is amazing here and also midi length skirts and dresses will be the trend right into the next seasons to come.
Although these shoes seem heavy , they are actually very light and comfortable.
I thought why not add a bit of white to the outfit and the white fedora was an excellent choice. The fedora also tones in perfectly with the white on the graphic top.
Silver accessories are a perfect accent for this look. Notice my statement watch and bracelet which are so perfect for this street-style, grunge look.
I couldn't get enough of this location. It is a bridge with walls of gravity and then on the other side you see all these beautiful flowers. The ideal place for photo shoots.
Black platform shoes from Baroqueboutique -https://www.facebook.com/Mparok/
High&Low top from Bershka-http://www.bershka.com/gr/en/
White Fedora-http://www.stradivarius.com/gr/en/
 Thank you for reading !!!!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook