My Look.

PLAYSUIT&PLAYFUL

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Another favorite clothing piece of mine, is the romper, otherwise also commonly known as a playsuit. This specific playsuit really brought out my playful side, probably because of the colorful print. LOL
I completely love to add color to my closet during summer. This playsuit is from Bershka.(link below)
I've paired it with my white Coatigan , which you've probably seen before.

 The shoes are from Voi&Noi (previous Summer collection). I love the lower heel because it is ideal for having coffee with my friends or Sunday lunch with friends, as was the case today. My white YSL bag, which you've also seen before, brings this outfit together perfectly.
I enjoyed this neighborhood tremendously. It is so peaceful here. After the photo shoot it was almost time for Sunday Lunch and I was ready. I have to say this playsuit made me feel happy and playful. It's amazing what color can do for the mood.
Playsuit/Romper from Bershka http://www.bershka.com/gr/en/
Shoes from Voi& Noi http://www.voi-noi.gr/ginaikeia-papoutsia.html
White YSL Bag
Thank you for reading !!!!!!!
Get your PLAYSUIT on and Have Fun.
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook