COLLABORATIONS

NUDES and BLACK

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hi everyone !!
The weather here is very hot on  some days and other days quite cool. Sometimes I find myself dressed in too many clothes and then I can feel how hot it is once I get going for the day. My outfit today is definitely perfect for the transition into Summer. I have the coolest Platform Sandals from Migato. I've paired it with leggings and my favorite knitted long Vest from Zara.


As you can see the shoes has such a lovely print and it really brought the outfit beautifully together. I personally love platform shoes and am so happy that it is once again a Big fashion must-have for the season.This specific pair is so light and super comfortable.



I've added this top with the lace insets. The length of the top is perfect for leggings and the fabric is so soft. I have gone for a layered look, so that I'm prepared for those hot days (where I can just take my vest off) or keep the vest on in case it remains a cool day. I love this nude color of the top too.The black bucket bag and black Fedora was necessary to bring the look together. Did you notice how I BLEND IN WITH NATURE???
But I can not add a pop of color to any outfit- notice my stunning teal blue nail polish on my hands!


 Thank you for reading !!!!!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

Shoes from  Migato-http://www.migato.com/gynaikeia/papoutsia/psilotakouna-pedila/kitrino-psilotakouno-pedilo_56403/
Knitted Long Vest from  Zara- http://www.zara.com/gr/en/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook