COLLABORATIONS

Blue Stripe Lapel Blazer with Tie waist Shorts @Shein.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hi, everyone!!
One of my favorite prints is STRIPES!!!. It is Fall and with that being said, the weather is somewhat sunny in Greece but a bit cooler in the evening. This blue Stripe 2 Piece is so perfect for the weather here. Having a light blazer over the shoulders is exactly what the weather requires now. The blazer is unlined and therefore just PERFECT for the transitional weather. This 2Piece suit from Shein is just so easy and comfortable to wear. The fabric is 100% cotton and I have to say it doesn't crease that easily. It is light and soft on the skin.
 As you can see the shorts appears to have a high waistband, which is very flattering for a lot of body types. The mock pockets on the back of the shorts make your booty appear round and lifted. The flat pleats in the front are perfect for the waistline line, which creates the effect of a slimmer waistline. The tie belt of the shorts add a bit of flair to the suit and makes the outfit fun and casual.
I've paired it with a white T-shirt and I've kept the accessories minimal, which is my trademark. The bow necklace choker which is so trendy now is just what this outfit needed to tie the look together.
The shoes I am wearing are so comfortable and I preferred these open toe lace-up shoes , which has an ankle boot kinda feel, which makes this look perfect for fall.
Head on over to the website of Shein and shop my outfit and more....https://goo.gl/GeZsLc
Happy Shopping !!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my what a gorgeous look!That 2 piece is so handsome and the pics simply beautiful!It suits you so well!!Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this look! You look stunning :)
    xo, Heather

    www.lovedadablog.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook