MEN-STYLE

MENSSTYLE-Graphic Tee&Bandana

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I bring to you another outfit on Men's style. Like I've promised in the past that I will add outfits for men more often and I can see that you guys like it.
This outfit is simple but has a distinct look. I love to mix prints and fabric textures in my own outfits so this is no exception when it comes to menswear.
This graphic Tee is from Bershka's Summer collection. If you plan on visiting a Bershka store near you, look out for their awesome Summer Sale!!!
The bandana neckerchief brings this entire look together.
To all the gents out there: If you planning on growing your hair or maybe you do have long hair, do not be afraid to experiment with hairstyles. As much as I style my model aka partner, I also style his hair to complete a look. The jeans he's wearing is from Pull&Bear, which he had in his closet. Notice that the color is not your average blue denim but it's more of a Teal blue color. This jean matches the graphic Tee perfectly.
This outfit was not sponsored but if you are interested, visit the above-mentioned stores via links below:
http://www.bershka.com/gr/en/
http://www.pullandbear.com/gr/en/

Thank you for reading !!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook