COLLABORATIONS

SCARLETT FEVER

Monday, August 29, 2016

Hi everyone !!
How often do you see me wearing a bright color?  Yes I know, it has been a while since I've worn color. There was a time that I was so fond of red but I guess I've outgrown it. Today I'm wearing RED!!!  After all, it is THE color of the season.  If you haven't already noticed it, but you will see red everywhere soon.
Red is actually one of the bright colors that can be paired easily with any other color. Imagine red and white, red and pink, red and camel and in my case red and black. The list goes on.
This is a two piece from Jollychic Online Shop, that I'm wearing. The top is a bodysuit. The bodysuit is the MUST-HAVE of the season and seasons to come.  The culottes, which I still cannot get enough of, is the matching element. It is divine!! The fabric is soft, flowing and doesn't crease easily
The surprise element of this bodysuit is the "spiderweb' detailing on the back, which I like so much. Notice ALL the gold and black accents I've added to the red but it is not overpowering the red. I keep the accessories clean but bold. With my hair up, it allowed the back details to be accentuated. I love a  pair of vintage clip on earrings, like the pair I am wearing here. I have quite a few in my accessories drawer. So I know that you've seen these shoes many times before and the fact is I have so many black shoes but after I matched many pairs , I realized the lace-up black shoes is the most appropriate.
 Needless to say, I'm a hat kinda gal. I will take a hat anywhere, just in case. Someone once said to me that you don't wear red lipstick when wearing red clothes, well I have decided to rule that out. I love the vibrancy I have going on today. I feel and look great in red, even if I have to say it myself. The favorite thing about this two piece is that you can mix and match it with other clothes in you closet. I LOVE THAT !!!
If you have been reading or following my blog, you will notice that I have done a lot of Jollychic clothes previously. The quality is good and the price is right. The website is efficient and delivery is fast and on point.
The best of All is the variety is vast and this makes it so difficult to choose from.
Visit the website of Jollychic-Online clothing  here:http://169.45.152.153/
The Red culottes is sold out but you can shop similar here:goo.gl/1xPMuU
Happy Shopping and thanks for reading!!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook