EVENTS

FEATURED in DEBRIEF.UK

Monday, August 22, 2016

Hi everyone!!
I just wanted to share with you a very personal achievement. Fellow Bloggers and fashionistas, all of you know how difficult it is to get recognised among so many, many Bloggers. I had no idea that this day would come where I could also have a say on Fashion and Style, other than my social channels, and it would matter. This changed when I was approached by Suzanne Bearne, contributing writer of DEBRIEF magazine in the United Kingdom.
There is nothing else that I can say to express my gratitude because I am very passionate about what I do and am truly humbled to have been recognised in such a manner by a magazine based outside of Greece.
Thank you to ALL you beautiful readers and followers/subscribers of my blog.
 Thank you,  Kostas Paganis, my life partner aka photographer who has the ability to execute my vision without formal training in photography. I am truly honored to have you by my side. I am so excited about what the future hold for us in this industry.
Follow Kostas Paganis here:https://www.instagram.com/k.paganis/
 A Big thank you to Raylynn Adriaanse, she's been the one who generously offered to proof read my work, before I post it on my blog, to ensure that the true essence of my blog is understood. How blessed am I to have someone as beautiful and savvy by my side?
Follow Raylynn Adriaanse here:https://www.instagram.com/p/BJHjpkLD3pb/

READ the article here: http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/style/fashion/5-greek-girls-with-ace-style-to-steal-before-you-go-on-your-grecian-holiday-20160864595

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook