COLLABORATIONS

Black Short Sleeve Top with Tie Waist Pants @ROMWE.com

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Hi everyone !!!
Today I'm literally taking my gym/sportswear and glamming it up to meet my girlfriends for breakfast. This is what styling of clothes is all about for me. To be able to transform clothes from daywear to eveningwear, casual to smart and from the beach to the street is absolutely essential for me and my lifestyle. This  Casual, activewear 2piece from Romwe online Shop has such a great fit that it is so easy to be multifunctional. The pants has a high waist and the cropped top is edgy and cool. The stretch fabric that this suit is made of is really good and feels soft on the skin.  The fact that it is a cropped top makes this 2 piece so edgy and fun. I have thrown my white coatigan over, just in case the weather changes. A pop of color, as in this case red, is always the ideal choice with a monochrome  look.
 
 
Notice that the top has a hoodie and this makes the outfit seems perfect for the gym.  Clothing has become so versatile with no boundaries  which I like to call Freedom dressing. I put on a pair of heels, which elongates my legs even more. For the occasion of meeting up with girlfriends the overall look was perfect. Even though sneakers are so trendy and appropriate for this outfit, in this case, it would have been the obvious choice but then the outfit would've seemed gym or street ready and not the look I was going for.
The pants has a high waist, which is so flattering for a lot of body types and the white lines detail on the sides of the pants will elongate any pair of legs.
The drawstrings on the top and pants, can be tied into a bow if you prefer it that way. I personally do not like to tie strings in bows unless it is a wider string. Anyway, this 2 piece is so cool and versatile that you can style it  any way you want. Mix and match the bottom or top with other items in your closet. Have fun with your clothes. The fabric is really fantastic and so soft on the skin.
You can shop this outfit and more here:https://goo.gl/abvc73
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU, Be FABULOUS.
ps. I had a late night and got up early this morning, so coffee PLEASE!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook