COLLABORATIONS

LAYERING TEXTURES

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Hi eveyone!!!
Winter is slowly creeping in on us here but I simply love this time of the year too. For me, this season is all about dressing up. I love to add prints, layers of clothes, different textures and even color to my closet. Today I've combined and layered clothes from previous collaborations. I felt warm, appropriately dressed for the occasion and stylish. I have probably mentioned it before, that leopard print is one of my favorite prints. I have a scarf, bag, this pants, hat and a lot more in this print. The trick is to not  combine them all in one outfit. A dash of leopard print is ALWAYS good. If you have this print in different sizes on clothing items, it can be interesting to combine it with one look. Remember when it feels weird, stick to one print at a time in your Look.
This Mesh top is from NA-KD FASHION, link below and so are the boots. The Pants and Black leather jacket are from Bershka,( previous winter collection). The Beige Vest from Jollychic Online Shop(Link below)
As you can see, I've mixed so many textures of fabrics. The black suede hat is from Swaydelondon.com Have you've seen all the suede accessories? Read all about it here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/10/accessorize-with-swaydelondon.html
Fashion is fun!! Do not be afraid to experiment. Fall/Winter is the perfect season to combine and layer clothing to the max. I just love it!!!!!
 These pants has a very high waistline. A cropped top is so perfect for a high waisted pants or skirt but hey its cold so I think my mesh top is perfectly fine lol.
This church building is one of many in my neighborhood. The one thing about Greece is that you will find many. many Greek Orthodox church buildings just about anywhere. There is a park right next to the church and a cafeteria under the trees. How cool!!
Can you believe that it was raining cats and dogs about 2 hours ago.
Thank you for reading !!!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Shop my outfit here:
Black Mesh Top-goo.gl/YUldih
Black Boots- goo.gl/n2xD6Q
Beige Vest-http://goo.gl/fHbXDZ
Leopard pants and Leather jacket- http://www.bershka.com/gr/en/



You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook