COLLABORATIONS

PLAID/TARTAN DRESS @OPEN ROSE by VIRALFASHIONCUPBOARD

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hi everyone !!
I''m so excited to announce that I will be working with the ViralFashionCupboard. This forum, VFC was created by Alexandra Gazijants to bring local and international designers to meet and collaborate. As a Fashion-Style Blogger, I will style these garments in the way I will wear it but also style it how I think that my followers/blog readers would like to wear it. From time to time I will bring different pieces from different designers to you and I will provide you with links as to how you can get hold of these super affordable garments.
Today I am wearing this Plaid dress from @openrose. I have 3 Favorite classic prints which are my ALL time favorite prints: Animal print, Plaid/Tartan, and Stripes.
 
 This dress is so easy to put on and take off. It is versatile and can be worn with flats, high heeled shoes or as I'm wearing it with over the knee Boots. It is a timeless and classic piece. A Pop of color during these gloomy winter days is always welcome. This dress is well constructed, has a thin full-length lining and the leatherette finishes around the pockets and sleeves add the perfect touch to this dress.
The earrings and rings are ALL made by Alexandra Gazijants  @Beachside_stories. The purple color just adds the oomph to this dress.
  Polo/Turtle neck tops and sweaters worn under dresses are a HUGE trend this season. Over the knee boots has been around, almost forever lol . These kinda boots will make any short dress or skirt look sexy.
I was so inspired by ALL the graffiti art around me. It's simply awesome!!!
Shop this dress here:
www.openrose.gr
Visit the following Social channels for more info on ViralFashionCupboard and designers;
https://beachsidestories.com/
https://www.instagram.com/openrosefashion/
https://www.facebook.com/viralfashioncupboard/?__mref=message_bubble
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Look out for more AMAZING outfits from VFC



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook