COLLABORATIONS

HGH WAIST BELL BOTTOM FLARE PANTS @CHICUU and LEVI'S T-SHIRT @LEVISGREECE

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm still hanging around the beaches, as seen in my previous post. Only this time I'm a bit more covered up lol.
I'm wearing this stunning high waist bell bottom flare pants from CHICUU. The color is incredible. I have a similiar pants in red from Chicuu as well, which you've probably seen in a previous post. I've styled this pants with a new t-shirt from Levi's Greece and I love how the  ada pure silk scarf from ID Peters London is tying this look together.
I was reading in Vogue yesterday how headscarves the biggest accessory to wear this summer and I cannot get enough of this timeless trend. You've propably noticed how I stress this timeless trends in many of my previous post.

Being the brand ambassador of ID Peters London, allows me to have a wide variety of scarves in different sizes, colors and prints imaginable. These scarves are all 100% pure silk.
These pants has such interesting lace up details on both side. It is truly a great pants and wears so well.
High waisted pants also create a nice hipline and is figure flattering for all body types.
These pants are available in different colors so you can easily get your hands on one or two.
Style them anyway you want!!
Shop my HIGH WAIST BELL BOTTOM FLARE PANTS at Chicuu and more,
LEVI'S T-SHIRT at Levi's Greece
ADA PURE SILK SCARF at ID Peters London
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook