COLLABORATIONS

BLACK CUT OUT SWIMSUIT @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Summer is here and for some, the summer holidays has started, especially here in Greece. The beaches are already full as locals and tourists hang out there a lot. With thousands of beaches available to me, can you imagine how many swimsuits I need to have? With all the colorful bikinis in my closet I always like a monotone swimsuit. This black cut out swimsuit from ROSEGAL is the ultimate swimsuit for me. Although it is a one piece, it has all these cutouts and details which makes for a very sexy swimsuit.
The fit is incredible and I just love this black swimsuit. It is so comfortable to wear a one piece swimsuit. You can walk around in it all day and everywhere.
 This swimsuit is now my favorite of my swimwear collection, until I found another one lol!!
 ROSEGAL has such a wide variety to choose from that you"ll find it difficult to choose just one.
You'll be lucky if you find my swimsuit because it was selling fas but rest assured there are plenty similar swimsuits.
Shop my BLACK STRAPPY CUT OUT SWIMSUIT at Rosegal and more
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook