COLLABORATIONS

BUTTERFLY PRINT KNEE LENGTH DRESS @ROSEGAL

Monday, June 25, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Since I've been living in Europe, I've noticed how many women wear dresses and during summer it's just on another level. The dresses that they wear are what I call the real girly girl dresses. I love how feminine and sexy it is. You've probably heard me say in the past that I can understand why Diane von Furstenberg (Belgium born) is well known for the iconic wrap dress.
Today I'm wearing this butterfly print dress from ROSEGAL and I love it!!! This dress has a waist belt which you can tie any way you want.
When I got these flats from AyakkabiEfendisi I knew I wanted to wear it with this dress. I know that I don't wear flat shoes often but flat mules and sandals are so in fashion now.
This dress wears beautifully and you can dress it up or down by changing your shoes and accessories.
Straw hats and bags are all over on the Fashion Front for summer and what better way than just added these to my look.
Shop this KNEE LENGTH BUTTERFLY PRINT DRESS from Rosegal and more
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook