COLLABORATIONS

BLACK SHEER DRESS AND SHEER JUMPSUIT @KIMANDAMISSES

Saturday, July 07, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited to introduce to you a new line of clothing by Kimandamisses. You will see why I'm so excited when you visit this website or shopping site. The clothing is relevant. I love how on trend they are but more so with their own unique flair.
Kimberley Duffus, Jamaican born, is the owner and designer of this company. The few times that I actually got to spend time with her made me see exactly what her design aesthetic is. She's the epitome of her designs.
 Look at the outfits that we wear. It's sheer but the peter pan collars add that sophistication and elegance to the see-through fabric.


 I have to say the fit and craftsmanship of the clothes are incredible. Watch this space as I'll be bringing you much more from this clothing line.
Shopping from this website is easy. Everything is available to you at your fingertips. The designs are one of a kind and kept minimal. There are no repeats so you don't have to be afraid of someone else wearing the same garment as you.
I love the clothing and am so excited to see what they will come up with next.
Shop the sheer dress and sheer jumpsuit  at Kimandamisses.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook