COLLABORATIONS

BOW SLEEVE SUMMER DRESSES @KIMANDAMISSES

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I've been working a lot lately with Kimberley Duffus, the designer and founder of this clothing brand, Kimandamisses. I've said in my previous posts that these designs are one of a kind and a once off pieces- no repeats.
These mini dresses available in black and white are so sexy and feminine. How pretty are the bow fastenings on the shoulders. I like how girly girl it makes me look and feel. These dresses are mini length but I like that is just short enough in an appropriate way. As you can see, both Kimberley and I have long legs and yet these dresses cover us beautifully.
These dresses are buttoned up and the linen fabric these dresses are made of is crisp and cool on the skin.
I simply love my dress.
Head on over to this Shopping Site today and start shopping.
I can almost guarantee that you will fall in love with the clothing collection at Kimandamisses while shopping for our bow sleeve summer dresses
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook