COLLABORATIONS

BLACK TAILORED LAPEL JUMPSUIT @KIMANDAMISSES

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
You know how much I love jumpsuits, right? I always refer to it as being so easy to wear and easy to transform from daywear to a night out on the town. This jumpsuit from Kimandamisses is tailored stunningly. I love the lapel with white edging on the one side of the bodice of the jumpsuit. I feel like this jumpsuit is so appropriate to wear to the office or a business luncheon or meeting. It wears easily and because its tailored it has the structured silhouette and therefore everything stays in place when you have to move around or sit for hours.
The back side has invisible pockets, as expected from a tailored pants. I love the zipper fastening on the side of the jumpsuit.
Kimandamisses clothing will send you from the boardroom to the beach with ease. Head on over to their shop site and see for yourself.
Shop my jumpsuit and more at Kimandamisses.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook