COLLABORATIONS

LINEN OPEN BACK JUMPSUITS @KIMANDAMISSES

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I hope by now you've at least purchased one or two items at Kimandamisses. I've been styling a lot of the clothes from this Shopping site but I have to say these clothes are growing on me. The summer range that I've been wearing the past days are light, easy to wear, chic and sophisticated. Every design has something extra. Look at these jumpsuits that we are wearing.
It has this beautiful open back with criss cross straps and a waist belt that can be tied to the back or front in a bow. The jumpsuits are flared but not very wide, which I love. You can easily transform this from work wear to evening wear.
Wear flat sandals, sneakers or any shoes you wish to wear with these jumpsuits (which will add to how you transform it).
It's only available in black or white. I'm obsessed with the linen fabric that these jumpsuits are made of. Its soft and cool on the skin but doesn't crease easily.
I can see myself wearing the black jumpsuit for many years to come.
Head on over to Kimandamisses and shop your's today.
Happy Shopping!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook