COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOT CHIFFON MAXI DRESS @KIMANDAMISSES

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Has it been polka dot mania amongst fashionistas or not? By now everybody probably has a garment or two in polka dot print. This dress from Kimandamisses is so stunning. It has double layers of chiffon draped over the body. This dress is so light and easy breezy. You can see how much fun I had wearing this dress during the photoshoot.
It was so easy moving around in this dress and I have to say that it's so important to wear a dress and not let the dress wear you. That gives you the comfort and control over the garment you're wearing.
Polka dots is a timeless print, so I know I will have this dress in my closet forever.
It has a deep V-neck and you can tie the straps on the shoulders in bows if you like.
The polka dot pattern goes from small to big on this dress and I simply love that.
Shop my dress at Kimandamisses
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook