COLLABORATIONS

PENCIL SKIRT AND MATCHING BLOUSE SETS @KIMANDAMISSES

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm bringing you another outfit from the Kimandamisses summer collection. These pencil me in, collection. Skirts are so in fashion right now, especially midi skirts. Having a pencil skirt that fits beautifully is always a bonus. This is the skirt that you can transform from the office to a night out. The matching blouses are so simple yet chic. Notice how differently we are wearing these sets. Kimberley has her blouse tucked in and look more office ready with high heeled court shoes while I styled mine into a streetwear kinda look with a chunky high heeled sandal.
I have to say, the clothes at Kimandamisses wear so comfortably. The fabric choices these garments are made of is of high quality.
The skirts have pockest on the hipline without making your hips appear wider.
The length of these skirts are perfect. The matching blouse has a mandarin collar, which I love.
 Head on over to Kimandamisses and shop our pencil me in sets today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook