COLLABORATIONS

WISHLIST:- MY FAVORITE SUMMER 2018 DRESSES @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Are you like me buying at least one or two new summer dresses each year? Well, I cannot imagine a summer without dresses. ROSEGAL has such a wide variety of dresses and I couldn't resist telling you all about it. The best news is that Rosegal has a Promotion on the Dresses Shop Special. You have to check this out because, with prices this low, you might end up with more than 2 dresses lol.
I also have my favorite dresses from Rosegal which I will share with you.
POLKA DOT DRESS
Polka dot is the print of the season. I've been wearing polka dots for so long because it is a timeless print. You have to have a polka dot dress this season. Maxi length or short, as long as it is a fun, flowy, dress.
I love this dress. Polka dot prints are available in any color you want.
 FLORAL MAXI DRESS
Year in and out, the maxi dress will always be the summer go-to dress. The floral print is still around. I love this dress because of the white background. I love showing off my shoulder line and this dress will do exactly that.
This dress is feminine and sexy and I can see myself wearing this dress all summer long!!
MULTI STRIPE SLIP DRESS
Stripes is the print that's always in fashion year after year. Bright, bold, multi stripes is a huge trend this summer. I chose this dress because of the silhouette. Can it get any more figure flattering than this? Look at the placements of the stripes. Stunning!!
Rosegal has the most beautiful dresses in all sizes imaginable. Head on over to their website and I can guarantee you will find a dress or more that you like.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook