COLLABORATIONS

WINDPROOF GORGEOUS PATTERNED AUTO OPEN LARGE UMBRELLAS @ID PETERS LONDON

Thursday, May 03, 2018


Hi everyone!!
All of you should know (I hope) that I am a brand ambassador for ID Peters London. And as such, I wear quite a bit of their accessories.
For those of you who don't know and for the rest of us that need a refresher, here is a bit of detail regarding the brand itself and the owner. The owner of ID Peters is based in the UK, but her roots are entrenched in Africa. Her love and fascination for African art and her unique skill of incorporating this into a cosmopolitan London vibe has played a huge role in her achieving her dream of seeing her designs grace the catwalks of Paris, Milan, and London (her current hometown).
I’ve been saying for a while now that you should have fun with your clothes. So how about we extend that to our accessories too? 
 The northern hemisphere may be heading into summer but that doesn’t mean that we don’t need an umbrella or two for those unexpected showers. Or even to shield us from the harsh rays of the sun. Being dark does not mean that I can afford for my skin to take a beating from the sun.
I simply love the new range of umbrellas. The colors are so bright and vivid – I am so excited to whip one of them out while on a stroll through my city. If my partner and I should go for a picnic, you can rest assured that an umbrella will be part of the goods that we take with us.  We know that ID Peters is synonymous with quality and style, and this is evident in the style of these umbrellas. The long wooden handle allows for easy grip and is made of such a beautiful wood. It simply adds to the beauty of the umbrella itself. 
MULTI BLOOM DESIGN


 PINK HENNA DESIGN
 PINK LILIES DESIGN

 Just because I am into summer doesn’t mean that these umbrellas aren’t meant for people in the southern hemisphere. In fact, you might need it more than what I would. And if you are not in the southern hemisphere, but have friends or family in the southern hemisphere, why not get them one of these awesome umbrellas a gift? I’m sure that they would love you forever.
MULTI COLOUR ADA DESIGN 



 TAN LILIES DESIGN
 VINTAGE KENTE

I cannot wait to have fun to style my outfits around the colors in the umbrella! Go ahead, get yourself one as well. 
ALL these windproof, gorgeous patterned umbrellas and more are available at ID PETERS LONDON now!!!! 
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook