COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PRINT ZIP-UP JACKET AND PENCIL PANTS @ROSEGAL

Monday, May 28, 2018

Hi everyone!!
This floral print two-piece from ROSEGAL is simply stunning. At first glance, the different patterns can be overwhelming but when you wear it you realize that the placement of these prints is quite figure flattering. I also love the mixed patterns of this set. ROSEGAL is the online shop where I always find something familiar but with a difference.
I love the mixture of colors of this zip-up jacket and matching pencil pants. These pants has a high waist silhouette which is so appropriate for slim bodies because it gives you curves in all the right places. I love the short zip-up jacket. It will be so cool to wear it with a pair of jeans.
I've added blue shoes and a red bag!!
I also added more prints to this floral print set by adding a silk headscarf from ID Peters London.
I simply adore this look and love how versatile it is. I can see myself styling these many different ways and wearing it on different occasions. Wearing it as separates with other clothing in my closet is ideal.
Shop my FLORAL PRINT ZIP-UP JACKET AND PENCIL PANTS at Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook