COLLABORATIONS

NUDE FLORALS AND SHOES @ZAFUL @BAROQBOUTIQUE

Monday, May 07, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I've been wearing a lot of bold, bright floral patterns the past few weeks!!!! Today I'm styling this nude floral print two-piece outfit from ZAFUL. Nudes and whites are also my favorite colors to wear during summer.
 The tube top of this set is almost two tops in one. The one smocked piece underneath folds over the breast beautifully and then the flounce drapes over it. When the wind blows and the flounce lifts, there is no need to worry because the breasts are perfectly covered in style.lol!!
  The wide leg pants can easily look like a maxi skirt. I like that the slits are folded over and when you walk the pants are not entirely open. Only when you sit do the slits will fall open but it also depends on how you sit.
 I've paired this set with these stunning shoes from a local business, Baroqboutigue and I simply loveee these shoes. These shoes are so comfortable and the color is just perfect to match all my summer outfits.
 This outfit can be worn for so many occasions and I just cannot get enough of it. The floral print is still on the fashion front, probably for many seasons to come. I love the subtle floral print of this set.
 You can tell how much fun I had wearing this set lol. I have to mention that my set in this specific print was the last one but there are plenty similar sets in different colors and patterns!! Check this STRAPLESS TOP AND SLIT WIDE LEG PANTS . Shop it now!
Zaful has so much more.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook