COLLABORATIONS

TWO TONE FAUX LEATHER PANTS @SHEIN

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm bringing you another clothing item from SHEIN today, this faux leather pants. When I saw this pants on the website, at first glance I knew I had to have it. The design of his pants intrigued me the most. This pants is edgy and cool and will be a great asset to my closet. Because it is black and white, this pants can be easily styled with many different colors in my closet.
What a great pair of pants to wear throughout the year from season to season. Right?
I love the rocker, biker feel of this pants. Styling this pants can be influenced by the occasion or mood of the day!!
I've added red accents to this pants, just to brighten it up.
I have to mention that the inside of the pants has a soft, almost satin finish which makes this pants feels so cool on the skin and perfect to wear during summer. I loved that about this pants.
Style these leather pants any way you want.
 Shop my TWO TONE FAUX LEATHER PANTS today at Shein and more!!
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook