COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PRINT CUTOUT TOP @DRESSLILY

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hi everyone!!
It's me and floral print again, lol. Don't worry today's outfit is a combination of stripes and floral print. This floral print cutout top from DRESSLILY has such lovely cutout detailing on the sleeves and the print is so pretty. I love the combination of blue and pink of the floral print of this top.
I've styled this top with my striped shorts and blazer two piece from SHEIN, which you've probably seen many seasons ago.
This top is very long and I've used the belt of the shorts as a waistbelt around the top. I love how the stripes coordinate with the floral print. The sleeve length is perfect for the cooler nights.
I've paired this outfit with pink shoes and bag to accentuate the pink in the floral print of this top.
I simply love how effortlessly chic this outfit is.
The prices at Dresslily are so low why not buy my SPAGHETTI STRAP FLORAL CUTOUT TOP and a whole lot more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. Chimac journey for a home started in Chattanooga, Tennessee in our first restaurant Wings Town. It was here where we honed our Wings recipe and felt we were ready for a larger city with a more developed flavor profile.

    Thank you and as always stay blessed! Contact us Today !!
    Chimac##

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook