COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LACE ASYMMETRIC DRESS @DRESSLILY

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
This week I will be bringing you a few clothing items from DRESSLILY. I've worked with Dresslily almost a year ago and I'm quite excited to collaborate with them again. This asymmetric dress is actually a top which I took in a bigger size and subsequently, I've decided to wear as a dress. I love how easy breezy this dress is. I'm wearing a black high waisted bikini bottom  underneath it. Sheer clothing is so in fashion right now. I love how the lace of the sleeves differs to the lace of the bottom of the dress. It gives this dress dimension and makes it looks very expensive.
Dresslily's prices are super affordable and you can find everything for Males and female here!!
I've styled this black dress with my favorite black gladiator sandals and added a broad rim black hat.
I love how chic yet sexy this outfit is. The lace trimming on this asymmetric hemline is just stunning.
The sunglasses are from ZAFUL and available in different colors.
 Shop my black LACE TRIM ASYMMETRIC LONG T-SHIRT at Dresslily
My STYLISH FULL FRAME SUNGLASSES at Zaful
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook