COLLABORATIONS

ALL WHITE AND BLACK V-NECK LETTER PRINT MINI DRESS @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today's outfit is about layering my clothes during these warmer days. This V-neck letter print mini dress from ROSEGAL is so fun to wear and I've decided to use it as the layering piece of my outfit. I love the letter no1 on this mini dress. Because this dress is so short, you can easily wear it as a top. The no1 graphic print is kinda tongue-in-cheek and it will definitely draw attention. Like I've said in previous posts, graphic/letter clothing especially, T-shirts are so IN fashion now.
This top is a real confidence booster because it reminds me to look at myself differently. Most times putting myself first is one of the hardest things to do. I'm so kind and giving and ofen kindness is seen as weakness. Wearing this no1 letter V-neck dress made me feel like I am no1 and that it's okay to put myself first.
The white top and pants are from Sammydress' last summer collection. I cannot ever get enough of these clothing pieces. It's not a set but when I wear this top and pants together it does look like a set.
I had so much fun walking around in the street with this outfit on!!

Shop my V-NECK LETTER PRINT MINI DRESS from Rosegal and style it any way you want.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook