COLLABORATIONS

RED PADDED SHOULDER BLAZER DRESS @CHICME

Monday, November 04, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Red is always a favorite color of mine. I can never have enough red garments in my closet. Although this padded shoulder blazer dress from Chicme comes in colors black and white, I've chosen the red one. I love blazer dresses in general. It's chic and elegant yet sexy. This dress has stunning detailing on the front.
The padded shoulder line adds structure to this dress without making you look like a box..
I'm wearing my black ankle booties and black bag with this blazer dress. You can add any color shoes or bag of your choice!!
A blazer dress can easily be worn over pants.
Like I've said in my previous posts-the clothes at Chicme are clothing that makes women look and feel good. Their clothes are chic and feminine.
Head on over to their website now and start shopping.
Shop my RED PADDED SHOULDER BLAZER DRESS at Chicme.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook