COLLABORATIONS

RETRO PRINT DRAWSTRING DESIGN RUCHED DRESS @CHICME

Monday, November 04, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited to be styling new outfits from Chicme. Chicme caters to all women of all shapes and sizes. What I like about the clothes of Chicme is that it's chic, stylish and most times classic, timeless pieces. Although their clothes are in fashion it's not really about trends here. Their clothes are all about what makes a woman look and feel good!!
This drawstring design ruched drawstring design ruched dress is a little dress I'm so happy to have in my closet right now. It's sexy, playful, feminine and just perfect for a night out. I love that the dress has long sleeves which makes it classy because of how much skin this dress shows.
The drawstring on the one side of the dress allows you to pull it as far as you personally want to. I love this silhouette because it makes my long legs go on and on lol.
The drawstring at the front bodice area allows for the cut out to show.
The frilled hemline is what I love about this dress. I'm a sucker for a mix of sexiness and girliness in a dress.
I can see myself wearing this drawstring design ruched dress to many night outs.
Shop my RETRO PRINT DRAWSTRING DESIGN RUCHED DRESS at Chicme and more today
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook