COLLABORATIONS

WRAP RUCHED SEQUIN PARTY DRESS @CHICME

Monday, November 04, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Do you remember the stunning black velvet dress I've blogged about a while ago? If you can remember, please open this link. That dress is from Chicme and today I'm excited to bring to you another stunning evening dress, this dark green wrap ruched sequin dress also from Chicme.
That is what I like about clothes at Chicme- they are classic, timeless pieces yet fashionable.
This dress I can wear year after year and the style will still be in. That's so typical of a wrap dress silhouette.
Although this sequin dress comes in different colors lie red, black, champagne and apricot pink, I opted for this green color. This is not a color that I wear often but I love the richness of this color.
The sequins are beautiful on this green dress. The design of this dress is absolutely stunning. It has this high slit that easily falls open and close and a fishtail silhouette at the back.
I love that the dress is long-sleeved, especially for Fall/Winter. This is a perfect dress for Christmas dinners or a formal New Years Eve setting
The dress is fully lined and wears perfectly and comfortably.
I'm obsessed with this wrap ruched sequin dress.
Check out this website for many more!!
Shop my green dress at Chicme today
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook