COLLABORATIONS

BLACK VELVET ONE- SHOULDER LONG SLEEVE DRESS @CHICME

Friday, October 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Fall is upon us and its time to wear clothes that are a little bit warmer especially on a night out. Here in Greece, the days are still more hot than colder but at night time I find myself reaching out for a light jacket or knit.
I'm bringing you outfits from Chicme for the next few days. I've collaborated with Chicme several times before and I'm always impressed with the quality of their clothing and the stunning fashionable clothes available.
The clothes at Chicme are very feminine, fashionable but yet classic. I love that about Chicme.
Today I'm wearing this stunning black velvet one-shoulder long sleeve dress from Chicme. Are you like me obsessed with Velvet clothes? I love the luxurious, soft feel of velvet fabric.
This dress is absolutely stunning and fits me perfectly. I love the high slit on the one side. The one-shoulder silhouette has been around for many seasons but this year into next year you'll see this silhouette on the fashion scene a lot.
Needless to say, this black velvet dress wears comfortably and is easy to move around in. I think I have the perfect date night dress for the colder months to come
Shop my BLACK VELVET ONE-SHOULDER LONG SLEEVE DRESS at Chicme today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook