COLLABORATIONS

ANICA-WHITE LACE SEXY LINGERIE SET @LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION

Friday, September 20, 2019

Hi everyone!!
LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION is also known for its sensual lingerie. If you are a regular blog reader of mine you can probably remember the sensual black lingerie I was blogging about the last time.
This time around I've chosen a white lingerie set. To be honest I actually love a crisp white bra and pantie set. I have plenty of white lingerie because I'm fond of it besides black and red.
I love all the lace on this lingerie set. It's absolutely stunning
 This lingerie set consists of 4 different pieces and therefore I love the versatility of it. If I only wanna wear the stunning lace bra and panty, it's totally fine
The top piece goes over the panty and holds the suspenders in place for the stockings.
I'm really into this set and it is available in black too, which I'll get me the next time lol
This website is worth checking out!

Shop my WHITE LINGERIE SET and more at LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
BeYOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love all the pretty floral lace of the Anica White four piece Lace Sexy Lingerie Set from Livco Corsetti Fashion.
    You look extremely pretty showcasing it!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Black bikini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Femme en tenue sexy When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy panties online We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. This is more helpful and useful for find the best quality of unique women's lingerie for women's or girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bravo articles. it will be my pleasure to have you idea on sexy lingerie

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook