COLLABORATIONS

CAMEL DRESS @MERRIBEL AND BLACK

Friday, September 13, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I'm not going to tell you much about this camel dress from Merribel. Please read my previous post if you haven't lol
I've promised to show you how I'll wear this dress as a transitional clothing piece. I'm wearing black pants and a top underneath this dress. I remember that I've mentioned last year that pants worn under dresses is the in thing to do right now. I remember recently supermodel, Gigi Hadid and songstress Rihanna, stepped out in this trend and it was all over social media. You'll see this trend a lot more now especially during Fall and right into Winter.

I love Fall because its all about layering your clothing. I get excited when I get to style clothes differently.
Now, this dress almost seems like a sleeveless jacket. That's why I've said that I love the versatility aspect of this camel dress. It has this structured design and makes for a perfect office/business attire.
Shop this MATEMIA-CAMEL DRESS at Merribel today and style it any way you want.
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook