COLLABORATIONS

DOMENICA-BLACK LINGERIE SET @LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION

Friday, September 20, 2019

Hi everyone!!
For the next days, I'll be bringing you stunning, sexy lingerie from LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION. As you can recall, I've styled clothes from Merribel and I've mentioned in one of my posts that Livco Corsetti Fashion is the sister brand of Merribel. Although Merribel is only clothing and Livco Corsetti specializes in sensual lingerie for women.
I'm super excited to collaborate with this brand again. I love everything about their products.
This black lingerie set I'm wearing is absolutely stunning. These pieces are so delicate and exquisite. The mixture of lace and mesh are beautifully done in this garment.
This lingerie set wears comfortably and fits the body perfectly. I adore this set.
When looking at my images you can tell that this lingerie wears amazingly!
LIVCO CORSETTI, which is actually an Italian brand, is definitely the website to buy your lingerie from. And yes to my male followers and readers, this is the brand to buy that special gift for your partner lol.
Shop my BLACK LINGERIE/NEGLIGEE SET and more at LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning in in that Domenica Black Lingerie Set from Livco Corsetti Fashion!!! The inset lace and sheer fabric of the set look beautiful.
    Your hair, eyeliner, mascara and perfectly applied lipstick all look extremely pretty!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lingerie sexy pas cher Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buy panties online Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook