COLLABORATIONS

SHANICE- BLUE DRESS @MERRIBEL

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I've styled a stunning blue dress from Merribel. I've collaborated with this brand before and was so excited to be able to style their clothes again and share these with you!
Merribel is based in Poland and they specialized in clothing for women. Their clothes are very different from anything you see mostly online. It's classic, feminine with a modern flair. Their clothes, in my opinion, are stunning timeless clothes that don't adhere to fashion that's in today and out tomorrow. I love that about this brand.
Their dresses are what appeal to me the most. The fabrics these garments are made of is exquisite. I'm obsessed with the package. All their items come in a flat gift box - so its almost like a gift from me to me lol!  It's a beautiful experience opening one of these boxes!


This electric blue dress is absolutely stunning. I love the black lace trimming around the hemlines and sleeves. Although it's summer and quite hot, wearing this dress with a 3/4 sleeve was quite easy. The dress is so cool on my skin and the fun, flirty design makes for a perfect summer day wear dress.
I've added certain accessories to the dress to enhance the fun, flirty aspect of the dress.
I love how easy breezy this blue dress is and the styling emphasizes that!
Merribel also has other sisters brands like LivCo Corsetti Fashion, which specialize in sexy, exquisite lingerie. I'll bring you a lot more on this and also CoFashion, another clothing brand,
I know I say this a lot but Merribel is surely the Online shop worth checking out!
Shop my SHANICE BLUE DRESS from Merribel today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look very beautiful showcasing that pretty Shanice Blue dress from Merribel!!!
    I love the look of the dress's fabric, its drape, and the scalloped black lace trim at the hem of the dress.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook