COLLABORATIONS

WHITE BOILER SUIT @FASHIONNOVA AND OLIVE HEELED SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Fall is around the corner and the clothing piece to have in your closet is a boiler suit or utility jumpsuit. I'm all for jumpsuits and the boiler suit trend is what I love. Fashion Nova has plenty of different designs and colors to choose from. I've chosen the white boiler suit because here I was still on my holiday trip in Karpenisi as seen in my previous blog posts. I love the olive green heeled sandals that I'm wearing with this white boiler suit both from Fashion Nova.
Today I'm wandering around in the town center of Karpenisi. Here you'll find a lot of steps and interesting little alleys which is where I've decided to shoot some photos.
I simply love the vibe here because it's almost a hideout from the busy streets in the town.
Karpenisi has some of the best tavernas and night out pubs and restaurants. I've enjoyed exploring these places and tried out different food. The town is relatively small but oh, it can get busy. The nightlife here is divine. I've shared a lot on my IG stories about the food, etc.
No matter which color you get a boiler suit in, just get one. It's so cool and fun to wear.
I'll bring you more on boiler suits and different styling in the very near future!
Shop my WHITE BOILER SUIT/UTILITY JUMPSUIT and
OLIVE HEELED SANDALS from Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook