COLLABORATIONS

IMCHAELLA- RED LINGERIE/NEGLIGEE SET @LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION

Friday, September 20, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you've seen my recent post on LIVCO CORSETTI Lingerie? Today, I'm bringing you another lingerie set, actually red negligee set from LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION and it's my favorite color-red!!
This negligee /nightie is so stunning. I literally just wanna put on some heels and wear it as a dress lol
It has a matching panty, which I love. There's also a matching gown available, which you can purchase separately.
How stunning is the lace bodice? I'm so in love with this negligee because it feels so good against the skin and fits the body superbly.
The panty of this negligee is plain with no lace details- which is totally okay.
Needless to say but I'm so obsessed with this set.
If it comes in different colors in the future I'll get me some for sure!
Please check out the website of LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION. You'll now be able to choose from their wide variety. If you like me loving fancy underwear and nightwear then you definitely at the right place
Shop my RED NEGLIGEE SET at LIVCO CORSETTI FASHION today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That red lingerie set from Livco Corsetti Fashion does look extremely pretty,
    and you look gorgeous modelling it!!!
    Your eye-makeup and perfectly applied lipstick look beautiful!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Black lingerie

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook