COLLABORATIONS

WHITE DRESS @FASHIONNOVA AND WHITE HEELED SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, September 20, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another stunning outfit from Fashion Nova. If you've been following my blog for awhile now, you've noticed how many times I'll style clothing from fashion nova and how much I rave about the designs and fit of the clothing. Yes and of course how affordable the prices are for fashionable quality clothing.
I've been wearing all-white outfits a lot throughout Summer. I love wearing white during the summer, actually, I also love to wear winter white during winter.
How stunning is this white dress from Fashion Nova? It's just a perfect mini dress with an asymmetrical hemline which gives it more edge and the fabulous bow effect on the one side of the dress is just perfection.
I love the shoulder line of this dress which gives so much structure to this garment. Almost like an 80's vibe!
These white heels from Fashion Nova wear like a dream and noticed its a platform design. I'm loving these sandals. Exactly the pair of shoes that I've needed in my closet.
This statement dress doesn't need much styling. Wear any color or style shoes that you like. Add a bag and you're good to go!!
 This dress is my LBD(little black dress) but in this case my LWD( little white dress) lol.
Shop my WHITE DRESS and WHITE HEELED SANDALS from Fashion Nova today!!!!!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook