COLLABORATIONS

MATEMIA- CAMEL DRESS @MERRIBEL

Friday, September 13, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm binging you another stunning dress from Merribel -this camel double breasted dress. Notice that this dress comes in different colors to suit your personal taste. Merribel is known for its stunning classic, feminine yet modern dresses. I love this dress because it's a timeless design and color that will never go out of fashion. This dress can be worn as it is by just adding accessories or it can be styled in so many different ways. Its also a stunning transitional clothing item to have in your closet. See the next post on how I've styled this dress as a transitional clothing item.
I love the asymmetrical hemline of the dress which elongates your legs. The dress is easy to wear and is perfect for a social day event or a corporate day event. I love the versatility of this dress.
Yes, I know you're probably thinking that the black color in his dress will be perfect. I thought so too and just so know that this dress is available in black, red and more
Head on over to their website now and start shopping1
Shop my MATEMIA- CAMEL DRESS from Merribel today
Happy Shopping
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook