COLLABORATIONS

LEATHER SKIRT WITH STRAPS @MERRIBEL

Friday, September 13, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my previous post? Well, I had a lot to say about this brand Merribel whose clothes I'm styling this week on my blog.
I said in my previous post that the dresses at Merribel appeal to me the most but this leather skirt, which is also like a pinafore style is also something that I love. I love that's it's so cool and edgy and yet so feminine and chic. The straps can be worn over the shoulders or you can let them hang down.
I've styled this leather skirt with my white off the shoulder blouse and black gladiator heels. I've added my headscarf and straw bag to bring together this summer style look.
I'll wear this leather skirt all year round. Imagine styling it during winter with a turtleneck sweater and boots. The styling opportunities are endless.
I love the versatility of this skirt. The leather is so soft o the skin. I love the detailing on this garment.
I've said before that the fabrics these clothing at Merribel are made of has such an exquisite feel with high-quality finishing.
You'll never find a garment or more that you will fall in love with when visiting this website
Shop my LEATHER SKIRT and more at Merribel
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook