COLLABORATIONS

NEON SNAKE HEELED SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Hi everyone!!
As I  was saying in my recent post, that you'll see a lot of snakeskin print on the fashion scene. It's going to be around for a while. I have to say that snakeskin print grew on me and I'm a big fan.
Neon colors were everywhere on the fashion front, from winter to summer and it's still going strong.
I love the design of these neon snakeskin heeled sandals from Fashion Nova. It's almost like a gladiator shoe design.
I've paired these shoes with this black high slit maxi romper and added accessories to complete this look
These heels are a statement piece and I love showing these off.
The heeled sandals are high but they wear extremely well. These are definitely one of my favorite pairs of shoes in my closet.
I love that I can wear them with different outfits. Dressing up denim shorts with a blazer, this will be the shoes that will take it to the next level
Shop my NEON SNAKESKIN HEELS from Fashion Nova today.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook