COLLABORATIONS

BURGUNDY HIGH SLIT MAXI DRESS @FASHIONNOVA AND BLACK HIGH HEELS @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi everyone!
Yes, I know it has been a long time since I've blogged but I've been traveling over the past two months and right now I'm back on track. It doesn't mean that I can't blog while traveling but unfortunately I had personal stuff that needed my attention too. However. I'm more than happy to share all my experiences with you.
Watch this space because I'll be bringing you updates on my travels in Cape Town soon.
This stunning burgundy high slit maxi dress from Fashion Nova is even better in person. The fit is incredible and it was just the perfect dress that I've needed in my closet. I love he sequenced mini dress under the chiffon maxi dress because it creates a beautiful layering impression.
The bustier fits perfectly and the choker neckpiece of the dress I adore!!
These black heeled sandals from Fashion Nova is a perfect match for the burgundy dress and I love the straps all across the feet area.
Look at this beautiful, luscious green location.
Let me tell you about my recent Summer holiday. As much as Greece is synonymous for beaches due to the islands, there are also lots of mountainous areas like this place called Karpenisi. It has a very famous Ski resort which lots of tourists flock to during winter. I had the most amazing time surrounded by beautiful landscapes and breathtaking views with the friendliest people.

I'll bring you so much more on Karpenisi in my posts to follow
Shop my BURGUNDY HIGH SLIT MAXI DRESS and
My BLACK HEELED SANDALS at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook