COLLABORATIONS

PINK HIGH RISE DENIM SHORTS @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hi everyone!
Since Coachella was taking place in the desert, I've seen a lot of people were wearing booties and flats/sneakers with their outfits. This pink denim high rise shorts from Fashion Nova is the perfect shorts to wear to the Coachella. I'm styling it my way which is chicer but these denim shorts is so cool to have in your closet and can be worn with everything.
What a perfect addition to your summer closet. The fit is incredible and the high rise silhouette is very flattering for all body types.
I'm wearing my black off the shoulder blouse and black heeled sandals.
It's obvious that the shorts stands out lol.
Fashion Nova has such a wide variety of shorts in different fabrics and styles, you have got to check it out.
Needless to say that you'll be seeing me in shorts a lot during summer.
Now that the Coachella festival is behind us, it's time to plan our long summer vacations. Fashion Nova is the Online shop you'll find everything you need and more.
Shop my DENIM PINK HIGH RISE SHORTS at Fashion Nova today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook