COLLABORATIONS

DENIM ROMPER @FASHIONNOVA SNAKESKIN PRINT SUNGLASSES AND SUNHAT @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Coachella was a month ago as you probably remember and I was participating in this festival campaign for Fashion Nova. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances but with all the outfits that I've styled from Fashion Nova, I felt as if I was there in the flesh. During the next few days, I'll bring you all my Coachella inspired outfits. With Summer upon us, these outfits are perfect for the laid back summer holidays that's about to come.
This denim romper from Fashion Nova is a total must-have for summer. I'm obsessed with this romper. The fit, the design, the denim fabric with a bit of stretch, everything about this romper is ideal. It's a complete look and only needs a pair of shoes of your choice and you're good to go.
The lace-up booties I'm wearing with this romper is also from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post.
The tan sunhat from and nude snakeskin print sunglasses both from Fashion Nova, complete this look and for me, this was my top look for the Coachella festival.
How cool are these sunglasses? These are one of the frames you'll see a lot of during this Summer.
The hat is so cool and also needed for protection from the sun lol.
All the pocket details and studs make for a stunningly cool denim romper.
If you hurry you might still find my MEDIUM WASH DENIM ROMPER,
NUDE SNAKESKIN SUNGLASSES and TAN SUNHAT at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook