COLLABORATIONS

LINGERIE:-BLACK LACE SET @LIVIACORSETTIFASHION

Sunday, May 05, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I've mentioned in my previous post that I'll bring you more of LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION. If you haven't seen my beautiful pajamas then please go ahead and check it out here:
This company has a wide collection of underwear or rather sensual lingerie and stockings. Also a stunning range of pajamas.
I am convinced that almost every woman loves wearing sensual lingerie.
I love the feeling of the exquisite lace fabric against my body. This lingerie set is so feminine, soft and sexy.
It's a high waisted pantie and a bra that covers the bust section of the body beautifully.
I love suspenders on underwear. It's so sexy. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for beautiful underwear and therefore I'm very pleased to collaborate with this brand.
This LIVIA CORSETTI store is from Poland but they also have shops in Italy and Spain
This lingerie set wears beautifully and is appropriate for all different body types.
I'm so in love with this lingerie set and I'll advise you to check out their website because there are so many more to choose from
Shop my BLACK LACE SET from Livia Corsetti Fashion today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook